Client Solutions Associate
As a member of the Client Solutions team, you will work collaboratively with peers to service clients and help them achieve their goals.
- Support the account team leader by managing the copywriting, editing and production process.
- Manage meeting schedules and the distribution of materials to team members and the client.
- Establish and maintain files and ensure all team members and clients have access to materials.
- Develop and maintain implementation timelines, production schedules and advertising/editorial calendars.
- Prepare communications or marketing materials which might include marketing briefs, copy for email marketing campaigns, social media promotion, PR/media relations programs, images to support social media marketing programs, etc.
- Support the implementation of integrated marketing communications campaigns.
- Monitor headlines and trends to keep the account team informed of issues impacting client work.
- Assist in developing program and campaign reports.
- A passion for marketing and communications and a drive to make a difference in the lives of students.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of the general marketing process — research, planning and implementation, outreach and engagement, and evaluation.
- Solid understanding of social media and the ability to navigate popular outlets (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Proficiency with popular office software programs (Microsoft Suite, email systems) and a basic understanding of how to use web design and digital marketing software and platforms such as WordPress and Canva.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and to effectively contribute as a team member.
- Understanding of priorities and deadlines and ability to seek support when needed.
- Independent thinker and problem-solver.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Thrives in a high-pace, high-energy environment while maintaining ability to juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Curious mindset, inspired by innovation and comfortable with change.
- A growth mindset and eagerness to work collaboratively with multi-talented, hardworking colleagues.
- Alignment to MMS’s core values.
Education and Experience
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in digital marketing and communications.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution with a focus in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Some familiarity with market research, competitor analysis and social media.
- Strong software skills: proven ability to proficiently use Microsoft Suite and ability to quickly learn digital marketing technologies relevant to MMS’s work.
- Experience working in a marketing automation platform and adept at using digital marketing tools such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, HubSpot, SharpSpring, Canva, Photoshop and WordPress.
- A strong interest in the education sector.
- Experience working in an education-focused or social impact organization.
What We Offer
- Flexible work environment – remote, in-person, hybrid.
- Insurance benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability plans.
- Vacation and other time off.
- 401(k) with company match.
To apply, send cover letter and resume by email to: email@example.com using the subject line: Application for Client Solutions Associate.
All candidates will be required to pass a background check upon an offer to hire.