Why for-profit and not-for-profit organizations
turn to MMS Education.
MMS Education helps clients connect with educators, administrators, and students in three essential ways:
- Reach and engage key audiences: teachers, administrators, and students in elementary, intermediate, middle, and high schools – as well as in colleges and universities
- Develop and implement programs
- Track results and measure impact
From Fortune 500 corporations to emerging companies, MMS Education helps businesses expand their reach and generate results in the education market. Some clients have asked us to help with one part of their business; others have asked us to help with several. Discover how we can help your organization today.
We can help you:
- Better understand your market, trends in education and the needs of your customers using custom education market research.
- Grow your customer base by developing and implementing strategic, creative marketing and communications campaigns.
- Expand your sales initiatives to respond to market and sales opportunities without assuming more staff. We provide inside sales and sales support teams dedicated only to selling and supporting your products and services.
- Enhance what you know about your reach in the market using our information management system to convert your raw data into a pipeline of timely, accurate, and relevant information you can use about your educational products, programs, operations, school outreach, and business practices.
For-profit Project Profiles
Our education market experts work with foundations, associations, and government organizations to make a positive impact in the education arena. We help not-for-profit clients in several critical ways:
- Align with and achieve your strategic mission in the education sector
- Develop, deliver, and grow programs and initiatives for Pre-K, K-12, and post-secondary schools, administrators, teachers, and students
- Strengthen your relationships with key education stakeholders
- Establish strategic partnerships – and develop highly informed strategies – to leverage your education investment goals
- Provide technical assistance and support to help ensure on-the-ground success
- Track, evaluate, and assess the reach and impact of your programs and initiatives.
From strategic planning through evaluation, from concept through full-scale implementation, from pilot programs to mature national initiatives—MMS Education offers the market expertise to help organizations that want to make a difference for American schools, students, and those who care about them.