Knowledge connects your outreach programs to your audience.
Corporate foundations, associations, and government agencies look to us for effective ways to reach stakeholders and audience members across the education market.
We can help you reach teachers and administrators—with strategic, customized outreach programs that allow you to reach your specific audience, motivate them to take action, and measure ongoing impact.
How we can help further your mission
You want to make a difference. We’re committed to understanding your unique needs—and to helping you:
- Keep ahead of emerging trends in education practice and policy
- Promote your program throughout the education marketplace, from Pre-K-12 into higher education
- Achieve your strategic mission to meet your goals
- Support and strengthen your relationships with key education stakeholders and participants
- Establish strategic partnerships to leverage your investments: research, production, and implementation
- Track, evaluate, and assess the impact of your programs
- Implement, support, and manage your grants programs
- Manage special events and competitions
A dedicated team
We understand the importance of trust when you consider outsourcing an outreach program to extend your presence in education. And we know successful outreach to educators and administrators requires building a team they can depend on. We build and nurture the ongoing relationships that help to bring your organization’s mission to life. Our inside team, working in your name, provides technical assistance in program design and implementation, smoothing the way between you and your audience.
We can build a team that can:
- Seamlessly represent your organization as ambassadors for your program
- Become a dependable resource for your audience
- Be dedicated to only your program
- Build a community of engaged members who are actively utilizing your program
A focus on implementation
Many factors shape how your program can be offered and delivered. We work with you to implement practical and effective strategies to help you reach your audience.
Whether you need to provide technical assistance or program training, manage social media communities, or be represented at educational conferences, we provide the resources and staff to support your outreach goals.
Measuring outreach efforts
Every program yields data about your program’s impact, utilization, and other measures of success. But the data itself means little out of context.
We understand the need to measure the results of outreach efforts. To do this, we can utilize your information management system or we offer a proprietary platform—EdReach.info—to capture relevant data and translate it into information you can use.
To learn more about EdReach and MMS Education’s Total Information Management system, click here.